Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tagged! (5 Things)

10 Years ago I was:
1. 12 years old, 7th grade
2. Babysitting the neighborhood kids
3. Quite athletic. I loved basketball, still do
4. Way into my hair (it wasn't that great)
5. Learning sewing and cooking skills (that I still don't have)

5 things on my "to do" list today:
1. Wake up (so hard, I love sleeping in)
2. Reserve place for enrichment night
3. Return pan to Grandma
4. Tell John I love him
5. Put up fall decorations

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Air-popped popcorn
2. Cookies
3. Otter-pops (Red)
4. Chocolate
5. Fruit

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy a house
2. Buy a car
3. Go on a couple of trips (not just one, a couple)
4. Go on a shopping spree
5. Roll in the cash and sing, "If I were a rich man"

5 places I have lived:
1. Smithfield
2. Logan
3. (yes that's all)
4.
5.

5 jobs I have had:
1. Sno Shack (sno cone maker/"runner", somewhat a manager)
2. Cynthia's Upholstery (removing fabric from furniture)
3. The Buckle (freight)
4. The Hair Company (cosmetologist)
5.

tag:
1. Mom
2. Marie
3. Jessica
4. Lindsey
5. Erin

3 comments:

Emma said...

I'm super jealous you worked at the sno shack, I love that place!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Tina, I didn't know you had a blog. I have missed my best set of visiting teachers. I still haven't been visited since we moved :( Looks like things are going pretty good for you guys.
I would love to go to a ball. Did you accidently loose one of your shoes? You could have made it very fairytale like :)
I want to add you to my friends list, ok?
Our's is private but I'd be happy to send you and invite. (Not to force myself on you or anything ;)

jhjonze said...

I like that you haven't lived in very many places like me. But I at least had 3, you guys should move... Just kidding!