Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mama Always Said...

You know when you were a young buck and mama always said, "Don't play with your gum"? I never understood that. I never had problems with losing control of my chewing gum. I blow bubbles, twirl gum around my finger.... I find my gum out of my mouth quite a bit.

Tonight I decided at my ripe age of 22, I was going to learn a new trick with my gum. I've always wanted to be able to spit my gum up into the air and catch it again when it comes back down. So I began to practice. After the first try, I shockingly failed. But, I couldn't find my gum. And then....
...lesson learned. I had no other option but to cut it out. Please take this opportunity to forget what I do for a living, for the moment.

6 comments:

Scott and Kristy said...

That is so fuuny!You made my day

Emma said...

hahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha.....Ice Cubs get it out too, don't ask me how I know that.

jhjonze said...

I love you! And I really enjoyed that story. Also I totally remember you being there on my first date!

Deanna said...

you cut your hair?! peanut butter gets gum out, I know I tried it. I am sure you still look cute!

Traci said...

Ha Ha That is funny. Isn't that trick for 5-year-olds? Just wondering!

Travis said...

Good one Tina! HAHA thats a funny story. peanut butter? for real? makes you wonder who the first person to figure that out was thinking. I'm going to put something sticky in my hair to get something sticky out of it. HAHA
PS I have a blog now!