Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Thank You for Your Concern

I have recently shared a tragic experience I had involving my hair and a piece of gum. I have had a few people come up to me in person to check on me. (*with smirky grins on their faces* Don't think I didn't notice) However, I have noticed that these folks were expecting my hair to much shorter than my known "above the bra strap" length. Don't fret, I didn't cut any length off at all. It was just several strands of hair that I had to cut. In fact, I couldn't tell you exactly where those strands are now. They blend in with the rest of my layers that I already had.

I appreciate all the concern from my fans out there. :) No worries. (This post does take quite a bit of my thunder from the previous post though)

5 comments:

jhjonze said...

I'm relieved for you! I would have cried for many moons if I had to cut my hair off. Did you learn your lesson or are you still working on your new skill?

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

That sounds like an upsetting experience! I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that! I really hope that you have made it through this tragic time in your life! I hope when I see you next time you are still the same ol' Tina! If not then...WE WANT YOU BACK TINA!!!!! COME BACK TO US!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is to funny! I'm sure glad you didn't have to cut too much out - you're hair is beautiful!

Lee said...

I did not have a smirky grin.

Kassidy said...

How are you? I hope you dont have anymore trouble with gum getting in your hair. What salon are you working at?