Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mystery Dinner

To start Halloween off, our ward threw a Halloween Party. The theme was Chicago 1920's. We also had a murder mystery dinner. 8 members in our ward were asked to act as suspects on who killed "Hal Capone". I happened to be one of the suspects. My character was "Silky Adams" (the nickname 'silky' came from the silk dresses I wore). I was an owner of a club. In the end, my character was the murderer after all. I killed the guy because one of his hit men killed my husband, so I wanted revenge. Bwah ha ha. It was so fun, and John was a wonderful supporter. (Even though he asked a lot of questions that proved that I was the main suspect.)

"Silky Adams"
The other suspects

4 comments:

Emma said...

how fun! We totally need to do this!

Deanna said...

what time did you finish? it was a really long game! sorry we left early, Grace got restless.

jhjonze said...

How fun! I love your costume! So silky!

Lindsey Bench said...

I'm so sad I missed that. Boo.