Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick-or-Treaters

The best part of Halloween are, of course, the Trick-or-Treaters. Would you believe that we didn't get any at all! I do. Only because we live in an apartment. And they had the trick-or-treaters go to a certain building to go trick-or-treating. BUT, we did get a wonderful suprise. Our friends, Rob and Sarah came to show us off their costumes this year. They dressed up as Hell Boy and Liz Sherman. I think they dressed the part very well! Happy Halloween!
Sarah and Rob
I mean - Liz and Hell Boy

4 comments:

Deanna said...

don't feel bad, we only got one, Xen.

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

If it makes you feel any better, we only got 6! And we live in a neighborhood full of kids and a lady in my ward who lives just down the street said she got like 100!!!! How lame! But their costumes are awesome!

Erin Brady said...

I just found your blog today, and I love it!!! It makes me miss Aggie Village. Loved your Halloween costume, by-the-way.

Sarah Marie said...

Thanks Tina for the cute tribute to the trick or treaters! You guys rock! I LOVED my snickers! John is awesome! :) Thanks for humoring us!