Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tepanyaki

(L-R: John, Josh and Heather Jones, Shalese and Cam Ammot, Nate Johnson, Kristen Child)

John and I were invited to go to Tepanyaki with my buds from High School. It was so much fun to see them all again. The food was delicious! It is a Japanese restaurant where they make the food in front of you. It was awesome entertainment. I recommend going. Oh! But the hostest was a ditz. We made reservations at 7:30. She gave our reservations to someone else. So we didn't get in until 8:15 ish. *tsk, tsk* We complained quite a bit. She may have been fired. Doubt it though! Go anyway. It's a fun place!

3 comments:

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

Hey I have that same shirt your friend heather is wearing!! Looks like it was fun! I would have been upset too if a ditz gave away my reservation!

kathy said...

So, are Nate and Kristen ever just going to give in and get married? They belong together and everybody knows it but them. Anyway, it looks like you had fun. And off the topic, the "secret word" I had to type in to leave my comment was "scroo". I don't know why that struck me as funny, but it did.

jhjonze said...

I purposly took the picture with you in it for this reason. But I'm super excited to be on your blog! And I'm glad you had fun even though the server was beyond ditsy!