Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 4 - Washington DC

This is the first day we were in DC. We went to as many of the sights as possible. The best part of DC is that all the Smithsonian Museums are FREE! It is totally worth going. I defiantly recommend going. We also went to the Holocaust Memorial Museum. You weren't allowed to take pictures there, which is for the best. I posted some of our pictures from the day. Not all. I didn't want to to bore you with ALL of them. Changing of the Guard
The Grave of the Unknown Soldier
Rows at Arlington Cemetery.
Washington Monument (notice how the monument changes color half way? They didn't have enough of the first stone to finish the monument, so they had to switch. How embarrassing!)
The Air and Space Museum
Where the archives are held.
The Constitution
The group we spent most of our time with. They were so much fun. I am so glad I got to know them all. We made great friends from this trip!

No comments: