Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Growing Belly

I really haven't been keeping up with showing off my baby bump, simply because... I really haven't had one. I feel way fortunate, but I'm kind of excited now that people are acknowledging that I look pregnant versus giving me stares that say "are you....?" (Note: those stares are directed towards my gut) And then, now that I look pregnant people dare say "are you...?" and then I say, "Yes. I'm about 7 months along..." and then I get gasps of disbelief... anyway - The point of this is not to brag. Just to say that although I'm not showing (my mom was the same way) as much, I do in fact feel pregnant.

But you've asked to see, so this is what I have...
23 weeks (5 to 6 month-ish)

28 weeks (6 to 7 month-ish)

30 weeks - me today!

11 comments:

Megan said...

You make such a beautiful pregnant lady! I love how tiny you are! You look great Tina! We really are so happy for both you and John!

Karen said...

Tina... You look great! I can't believe you are already 30 weeks! I hope you post lots of pictures of your little girl so I can see her. You will be an awesome mother. :)

Scott and Kristy said...

You are so cute,you will be awesome parents!

Emma said...

So super cute! Thanks for the pics!

The Rigbys said...

I am the same way when I am pregnant. I don't show very much either. I got really tired of people saying that I couldn't be pregnant when I really was. After you have your second child you probably will show a lot quicker. At least that's what happened to me.

Deanna said...

I was like that with Grace, I didn't start showing until 4 months and then all of the sudden I was huge! it was a little exciting and traumatic at the same time (to go from and 8 to a 16)

kathy said...

Cute belly! Can't wait to see the finished product. Does she have a name yet? Good luck!

jhjonze said...

Um- I hate you! Not really because we are friends, but I looked six months pregnant at 4 months and about 15 months pregnant by the end, so you'll understand that I feel much jealousy at you! :) You do look awfully cute though!

Lisa and McCord said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING, Tina! I can't believe it. You have the cutest baby bump ever. So happy and excited for you. -McCord and Lisa

Troy and Mandy said...

Congrats again!!! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet your precious baby girl. Can you believe Brody is gonna be here in less than a week!!??? Crazy!

Sarah Marie said...

Hey you little bum! You look so stinking good! I understand the long hours on the feet...Rob will have his degree in massage therapy by the time this kiddo comes :) I am excited for you guys! Maybe there will be a Bowles-Fraidenburg wedding in the future!