Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Have No Fear

We are still alive! With all the moving, losing internet, getting the internet, etc... going on, I have slacked on keeping up the blog! And yet, I'm not going to this time. But, here is a sneak peek of what's to come...

John and I lived in a small 2 bedroom apartment surrounded by cold, white, boring, lifeless, cinder block walls! I felt like I lived in a church house classroom for the last 2 and half years! If anybody used to live or still lives in the Aggie Village Apartments, they'd understand how excited we are for these....
Normal Walls!!!
Stay tuned for more to come!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

YEAH!! So cute! I didn't live in Aggie Village...I lived in the town homes which at least had real walls but they were BLINDING white. As soon as I had any control I painted every wall a different color in my house. Its such a great feeling!

jhjonze said...

Those are cute walls! And I believe they are rent free right? Even better. In fact, the best walls that exist!

Gordon and Robyn said...

Really cool walls!! That is quite a step up: Aggie Village to a whole house!