Saturday, January 24, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I've been meaning to share some pictures from Christmas, but we know how life gets. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning at my parents. We then drove to spend the rest of the Christmas weekend with John's family. It was so nice to be with our families for Christmas.

My family lining up youngest to oldest: Jackson, Niki, Me, John, Susan, Jared, and Mom. (Dad is taking picture, and Wade and Kali were in Boston. They were greatly missed.)
John and his siblings Cassandra, Melissa, Marie, and Walter.
Pumpin' feathers... I mean, iron.

John proving he is not only strong, he's army strong.

3 comments:

Scott and Kristy said...

Very cute blog

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

yay for christmas pictures!!!! Lets do it again!

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard over the "mexi-stache" That is hilarious!