Friday, April 2, 2010

4 Month Update

Little Miss Hadley is 4 months now! We went to the doctor's find out the little details of our little princess.Weight: 12 lbs. 14 oz. (36 percentile)
Length: 25 inches (80 percentile)
Head Circumference: 15.7 inches (20 percentile)

We love her little head. But it does carry BIG BLUE eyes and an enormous smile (accented with dimples). She is tall and skinny like her dad, and is the spitting image of her mom. Hadley is a wonderful baby. I feel so spoiled. She is very pleasant and hardly ever fusses - unless you are getting in the way of feeding time - watch out! She has an amazing set of pipes! She does sleep through the night. If she does wake up, usually it's just for a quick little feed, and she goes right back to sleep. She loves to be center of attention. (Shocking, I know - look at her parents) She loves to talk and has the cutest little giggle. She is also rolling over. Most babies her age are rolling from their tummy to back, but she decided to be unique and roll from back to tummy. We are practicing doing it the other way - and she doesn't appreciate it. If only she can figure out that she just needs to move that arm of hers... She'll figure it out. She's tough. She also has an amazing wardrobe, thanks to everyone who has donated. We love our "Little Mad Hadder". We can't even remember what life was like without her!

7 comments:

Alisha said...

Oh my goodness, she is ADORABLE!!!

Megan said...

Tina - She is absolutely beautiful! I can't believe how big she's getting (even though she's a tall skinny girl! :) Hope you guys are doing well!

Emma said...

oh fun! I bet she wants to come on a road trip to Wyo,

Lindsey Bench said...

Oh wow, she is amazing! I was a little mad last night when I only saw a stupid picture of Howard the Duck, and I checked your blog again this morning for the sole purpose of yelling at you for not posting any pictures of Miss Hadley. I'm glad I didn't have to yell.

I must come see her!

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

Jake and I can't get over her pretty eyes! Aren't Easter dresses fun?! We need to get together sometime and let our girls play . . . I will promise to keey Hadley safe from Jocelyn's death-grip love pats. :)

Gordon and Robyn said...

She is such a pretty little thing!
Gosh, I totally feel like I just barely saw your hubby at the hospital when I was taking my newborn for a bili-check and you were in with your OB. Seriously! Babies grow so fast!

Lisa and McCord said...

Oh how cute is she? Oh I love it. She is darling. Good job you two.=)