Thursday, November 12, 2009

Halloween and Current Bumps

Here are some pictures from Halloween Day...

We dressed up for work. This year, ALL of us. (I meant that directed towards me. I must confess that I typically don't dress up) And I must say, we all look rather festive. I really think the award goes out to the Bumblebee. Shayna - you did an awesome job on your costume!


John and I had a party to go to. When I came home from work, I was bummed to find out that John wasn't quite ready for Halloween. I gave him some options of what he should do, and so he figured he would copy me, and he could be a tourist. His nose is my favorite.

Also - these pictures show off my current baby bump. Still, on the small side, I know. But I feel rather pregnant. I have 4 weeks to go! And I am so stinking excited, I can hardly wait! John is super excited too. We'll keep ya posted. But, I'm not going to lie - I may slack off. But, I will for sure let you know when Baby Girl is here.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

hang in there! you're soooo close. can't wait to meet her!

Lindsey Bench said...

Looking good girl! And John too.

kathy said...

Tina, you are too cute! I think you look pretty darn pregnant! I can't wait to see pics of your baby girl. Good luck!

Deanna said...

so excited to see pictures of her, but glad she's not as anxious as Grace was.

jhjonze said...

You look great!