Sunday, July 5, 2009

To the Rescue

The spider thing has gotten way out of hand! At least for me. For last few months, I've just been telling myself that there aren't any spider issues. I hate it so bad that I have to go to this totally different state of mind. Stupid I know. Due to my last post, my cute mom has been a little concerned for me. (She raised me, she knows how I feel about spiders) Hence, she told my father. And if you know Papa Poulsen, he gets the job done!!

(yes, I look just like my papa! :) )
He went out of his way, risking his life, came to my house, and sprayed the hair beasty things! And it was greatly needed because he informed there were 6 spiders in my tub downstairs, with the drain closed!! That's just not normal! Thank you for saving my life, Dad! You truly are the best! LOVE YOU! I think I will be able to sleep a little better at night now.

5 comments:

Deanna said...

yay for dads! they always know what's best! glad we don't have a lot of spiders, but I would almost trade them for the wasps.

Scott and Kristy said...

So glad we could help

Lisa said...

My oldest daughter is feeling for you now.. She sleeps with a rapid fire Nerf dart gun by her bed downstairs to protect herself.(She has 2 kills with it!)

I feel exactly how you feel when the Mantis season hits...I know they are mostly outside (they have followed me in tho) so it doesn't seem as bad to spider, snake, and mouse haters BUT THEY FLY! *shivers*

Hooray for spider traps!! This reminds me of a funny thing. Perhaps I'll blog it for you. stay tuned.

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

I was thinking I couldnt visit you at your house at all now you had told everyone about your spider problem, but hopefully now they are gone, I just might(might being the key word) be able to do it!

Anonymous said...

What a nice dadddy you have. Hate spiders too. This house we're living in has a moth problem which is not as bad as spiders but they are seriously grossing me out!