Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Lights at Temple Square

John and I went down to Salt Lake to visit his family last week. I soon found out, supposedly, if you're from Salt Lake, you really don't go see the lights at Temple Square. Weird. I know. So, Seth and I made the Fraidenburg siblings go! (he he.) Out of love, they did go for our amusement. The lights were gorgeous. And I did find smiles from the Salt Lake residents. It's always worth going. Here were some of the pictures I took in the bitter cold...
Seth and Cassandra

4 comments:

Scott and Kristy said...

The lights are so pretty, I still want to go see them, but there is this thing called time and it's snowing, Hello do think it will stop

Luke, Marie & Brody said...

that is one awesome pic of me and Lukey! Great job!

Lisa and McCord said...

That's awesome guys. Keep in touch. Add us to your list of friends:
mccordandlisa.blogspot.com

-McCord and Lisa

Niki's Blog said...

You guys looked like you had a ton of fun! Question, will you show me how to get all of the fun background template?