Tuesday, August 12, 2008

4th of July

Happy Independence Day! It's been awhile since I have done my blogging, so I'm relying on my memory. This 4th of July was an all American way to celebrate. We went to Salt Lake to spend the festivities with the Fraidenburg clan. John's parents were so kind to hook us up to watch the Salt Lake Bees (baseball). We had awesome seats! We were sat on the third base line, 7 rows back! We were defiantly in foul ball lane. This was proven when we noticed a speedy foul ball headed our way. It was about to hit John's sister, Marie. She luckily ducked, but unfortunately, the little girl behind her, didn't. Her eye instantly swelled and turned purple. She looked like she was in pain, but impressingly, was quite the trooper. The ball game was followed by a firework show in the ballpark. It was so fun to get with John's family. We hardly ever get to see them. Oh - and the Bee's lost.Tina, John, and Boyce

Trey
Boyce
Front Row(L-R): Walt, Traci, Trey's Seat, My Seat, Trey, John
Back Row (L-R): Luke, Boyce's head, Marie, Cassandra, Mary, David

1 comment:

Lee said...

I thought the fireworks that night were great! We were on the first base line in the shade, no black eyes over there...just a gun! (Check out the story on my blog.)